Holbrook Landcare Network are seeking a motivated and committed person to undertake a part time (from 0.5EFT) Local Landcare Coordinator role based in Holbrook.
The Local Landcare Coordinator will work closely with local farming systems, environmental and peri-urban Groups in the South West Slopes and Upper Murray areas to:
- improve their capacity to support and increase community engagement
- undertake planning, develop partnerships and secure resourcing through project grants and other sources
- monitor evaluate and report on projects and activities
- improve their long term financial stability and viability by sourcing external funds, and
- effectively participate in natural resource management activities that address critical agricultural sustainability, environmental and community development issues
To apply for the position please submit the following via email to Dale Stringer at [email protected] by Sunday 24th January 2016.
- Brief covering letter, outlining why you are seeking this position (1 page maximum)
- Your current CV/resume including contact details for two referees, which should include a current or recent employer or supervisor.
- Your claims against each of the Selection Criteria. Please respond to each criteria directly
Please download the following application documents:
For further information contact Dale Stringer at [email protected] or 02 6036 3181
- Posted by Holbrook Landcare Admin
- 0 Comments