HLN are hosting a pasture research update with presentations and discussions on forage and fodder crop options, pasture renovation and the availability of new pasture species. We will also have a paddock walk showcasing a silage operation.
Speakers and topics include;
– Dr Jeff Mcormick, Charles Sturt University – A snapshot of pastures in the mixed farming zone.
– Richard Hayes, NSW DPI – Establishment and persistence of perennial grasses and annual legumes in acidic soil.
– Janelle Jenkins, Riverina LLS – Results from the “Trouble with Sub” paddock survey.
– John Piltz, NSW DPI – The latest, greatest silage research.
Morning tea and lunch provided. Please RSVP by 23 May for catering purposes to HLN on (02) 6036 3181
Pasture Research Update Flyer PDF
- Posted by Holbrook Landcare Admin
- 0 Comments