There is still time to participate in subsidised Autumn soil testing as part of Holbrook Landcare Networks ‘Nutrient Management Project’.
Soil testing will need to be completed by the 30 March 2017. View project flyer here.
Eligibility: The program is open to all landholders, however eligibility for the soil test subsidy is limited to those who have not participated prior to the 2016 program.
Cost: Per business entity
- Package deal for participants not previously involved prior to last year is $80 for 5 tests, + workshops
- For everyone: Additional tests $55 each and subsoil tests $20 each, + workshops.
Soil Testing Results and Interpretation Workshops
- Gerogery: 01 March 2017, 8:30 to 12:00pm at the Gerogery Lutheran Church Hall
- Walla Walla: 01 March 2017, 12:30 to 15:30 at the Walla Walla Bowling Club
- Culcairn: 02 March 2017, 8:30 to 12:30 at “Golden Valley”, 1379 Henty-Walla Road, Culcairn.
This program is supported is by Murray Local Land Services, through the Australian Governments National Landcare Programme.
To register, call Holbrook Landcare Network on (02) 6036 3181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted by Holbrook Landcare Admin
- 0 Comments