Spring soil testing is now in full swing after wet weather conditions caused initial delay’s in the program’s delivery.
To ensure that all participants have their soil testing results back in time for the soil testing workshops, they will be staged across November 2016 and February 2017 on the following dates;
- Holbrook: Wednesday 23 November (8:30am to 12:00pm) at the Holbrook Library Complex.
- Tumbarumba: Wednesday 30 November (9:00am to 12:00pm) at the Tumbarumba Bowling Complex.
- Towong: Wednesday, 30 November (1:30 to 3:30pm) at the Towong Hall.
- Gerogery & Walla Walla: February, date and location to be confirmed.
All workshops are free of charge and will feature presentations from NSW DPI and Murray LLS on understanding soil testing results to make fertiliser, nutrient management and budgeting decisions as well as the latest research information on liming coming out of current NSW DPI projects.
This program is supported by Murray Local Land Services, through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Programme.
For more information or to RSVP, contact the HLN Office on (02) 6036 3181 or email email@example.com
- Posted by Holbrook Landcare Admin
- 0 Comments